Wednesday, October 29, 2003

 
erk. feeling very pregnant. sometimes it's been possible to forget it, or treat it as just a giant beer gut that moves. but today the braxton hickses have been stronger and the baby's movements feel like someone grinding rocks together in there.
have been toying with the idea of having the baby on my due date just to annoy everyone who says it never happens. I figure my support person is free that day, the weekend will only annoy ob/gyn and I have an appt Monday anyway - Tuesday is a holiday in honour of a horserace here, so the midwives won't be happy to be working then.
yes, Monday will be good. and then I'll be able to say "little X came right on time". that will really nark people off.

but now it's 10.07 and I have to drag dh off to bed. to SLEEP, that's all. weekend might be Operation Stimulate Labour, prostoglandins and all.
;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]