Tuesday, October 07, 2003

 
had a crappy sleep Sunday night, but felt so much better after a nap and a swim. in fact I've become convinced that the baby has engaged, because I seem to be able to breathe better in the pool; there are still feet in my ribs, but that's OK.
so last night only woke about four times and managed to drop off again quickly afterwards. which in relative terms is fantastic.
baby is moving a lot; I bet I get one of those alert babies that never sleeps. which I personally will put down to it being a very smart, interested baby. even if it turns me into a zombie.
have washed all the baby clothes and bunny rugs prior to trying to pack bags; now if only I had a clothesline to dry them on...packing bags is a bit of a lose, really. everything on the list I need to use between now and whenever, and as a v. experienced packer I think I can chuck most of the stuff in during very early labour from the List. might just organise the actual bags, the cds and a few things like that, then leave it for a while.
OK, time to start my WEEKLY ob. visits today. must be getting close, huh?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]