Tuesday, October 14, 2003

 
how the hormomes make me feel:
contented.
like it's perfectly OK to do all the cleaning and cooking because I want to.
like there's all the time in the world instead of neverenoughbusybusy - allowing of course that right now I have plenty of pre-baby, off-work time.
patient.
internal; as if the kicks and squirms wouldn't do that already.
slow.
like I need to be nice to my husband because frankly, I'm a vulnerable dependent woman and I need him, and the baby and I will need him more after the birth.
unanxious.
just tired when I'm tired, not tired and upset about being tired.
accepting.

they really are good stuff. not looking forward to withdrawal.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]