Tuesday, November 25, 2003

 
he's asleep, and has been since he woke me from a drowsy nap 1 1/4 hours ago.
I've decided he needs more daytime sleep - there's been a bit too much handling and fussiness between feeds. he slept beautifully in the pram when I made the trek to the local shops this morning - it was a lovely spring morning, everyone was happily going about their business, I was just another new mum with a pram covered with a white muslin cloth to keep the sun out of his eyes. things felt absolutely right.

there is no point waking him to try to get him to sleep more tonight. the sleep book I'm reading says depriving them of naps only makes it harder for them to sleep at night. besides, at 13 days, there's no pattern at all yet. got two 3-hour blocks of sleep last night, which I guess is good. all the bending over while bf-ing has done in my old shoulder injury and I'm getting headaches again - on Thursday dh will just have to Cope while I go get cracked by the physio.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]