Saturday, November 01, 2003

 
I no longer have a belly; my belly has me.
the bh's are quite strong and I'm fairly constantly achy all round that region. I woke up from my nap breathing quite heavily and needed to do some of the birth-type out breaths to relax myself. am getting more inclined not to do things.
yesterday, strangely, my brain seemed to kick in for a bit, and I thought about abstract concepts and did some related net-surfing and blogging, and I sort of remembered why aspects of my study/work interested me. does that indicate a drop in hormones, or just that I'm pretty much through all my prebaby chores and dare I say it, bored with hanging around being a kept woman? it won't last long.

got the raspberry leaf tea today; probably should have been drinking it for the past four weeks. some books say drink it right through, but I'm sure I read somewhere else that it wasn't good in early pg. it's sort of bitter and otherwise not interesting, but I think I can drink a few cups a day for the "tonifying" effect one book claims. had a nice cuddle last night too - not only nice, but a good dose of prostoglandins for the ol' cervix.
;-P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]