Thursday, November 27, 2003

 
is this love?

or something else? need - physical, emotional and mental - connectedness, constant awareness-of.

sounds more like obsession to me. bb the baby-stalker...

in other news dh's annoying sister and dh's ignoring my need for peace and quiet in nap time combined today to turn a 2 1/2 hour sleep for A. into 2 1/2 hours of sleepless afternoon for me. I get overtired and overwrought to the point where I can't nap. dh does not understand this at all. the experience confirmed for me how badly I need to nap - I am now on the verge of tears for the foreseeable future, while dh is being snarky with me b/c I got upset and he feels guilty. A., thankfully, is oblivious in milky bliss.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]