Wednesday, November 05, 2003

 
oh thanks very much, Blogger.
I turned the computer off last night because its whine in the next room was keeping me awake. now I discover that if you sit and type a post on a networked PC, then try to post, it asks for your password, then lets you in - AFTER deleting your post.
f.f.f.

shorter version: just been told that my mother's history is 17, 9 and 11 days overdue, only one of which involved no induction. so my expectations of a baby this week have been dramatically lowered.

and very annoyed with inconsiderate SIL who decided to come and hang out at our place all afternoon yesterday, in what we'd been planning to be a quiet afternoon together of naps and just tootling around in advance of babyness. no nap for me because she stayed, so MIL (who had come for a MORNING brunch) stayed too, and even though I eventually did go and lie down for half an hour (you'd think she'd take the hint when you go to bed, wouldn't you?). so my headache - which had taken much care to get rid of - came back last night, hence today feeling very tired and like this cold is going to get the better of me, and annoyed with her, partly because she pushes my personal boundaries too far - is it unreasonable to be upset that she chose to unwrap and WEAR our baby carrier, the one dh bought for me specially, when I'd been leaving it in the box on purpose? this is just another manifestation of her putting herself too far into my experiences - she asks me personal questions I just don't feel we're close enough for, and so on.
I can see more boundary issues coming up with the baby - she's always ignored our wishes when it comes to simple things like not encouraging our dog to jump up on her when she visits, but a baby's training/care is not something I'll shut up about. not my baby. grrr.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]