Wednesday, December 17, 2003

 
ah, now I know how to get him to go down for a (checks clock) 3 1/2 hour nap in the morning. plan to go out.
I didn't really want to go to the 11 am crybaby session of Mystic River anyway. well, I did, but not enough to wake him for. maybe I'll see a movie next year.
probably be lucky if it's one.
it's increasingly clear that getting him to sleep well is dependent on a good tight wrapping. dh is better at it than I am, but I think I'll just have to learn. dh's wraps do tend to ride up to mouth level, if not higher, in A's sleep, so we're working on that too.
last night he slept from 7.30 pm to 3.15 am. bliss. is this turning into a sleep blog? well, it's all that matters, isn't it?

(and to get him to wake up? settle into a nice quick cruise on the Internet. sigh.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]