Saturday, December 20, 2003

 
I call him beetle a lot.

last night I dreamt that he started to crawl. I called my Mum in from the next room to see. suddenly he turned into a beetle and flew around the room. I kept asking Mum to get a jar so I could catch him but she wouldn't. then I lost track of him and was wondering how to explain to people where the baby had gone - and how I'd feed him if he was a beetle.

later I found him on the sideboard. he had lovely long yellow shellacky wings and was munching on a piece of cheese. I was pleased to see he was eating and fed him some of the bready thing I was eating. dream over.

maybe I should call him Gregor instead.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]