Monday, December 22, 2003

 
a post on my bulletin board has reminded me: exactly a year ago I did my second beta test on my biochemical pg. which means tomorrow is the anniversary of the miscarriage - and that's what is was, early as it was.

the inhabitant of Chez Miscarriage says it all, and more. but I'm lucky, because although I wonder sometimes about that first "grade one emby", if that had succeeded, I wouldn't have had Alexander - or he would have still been in the freezer, awaiting the outcome of our eventual second attempt, if we get one.

second attempts...when dh and I fight I also think that I can't leave him b/c then I'd lose access to that second chance. and yes, I'd like another one. they're a bit like Tim Tams, hey?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]