Wednesday, January 14, 2004

 
1st inoculations today - "hold your baby while we stick this sharp needle in him please, and the other leg too, and never mind the 1/2.5 million chance of paralysis from the oral vaccine." now I don't know if his poor afternoon nap is a side effect or just part of the grand plan to kill me by exhaustion. actually think my milk supply is down.

( he's asleep on my arm; wish I could use only letters from the rhs of the keyboard, like milk and only)

the room was full of parents waiting out the 15 min you have to stay after shots - funny how small other 2-mth olds are. a ? vietnamese? cambodian? woman who seemed not to speak English tied his bootie up for me.

then we got to see my ivf dr, who grabbed him and cuddled him for 10 minutes while we talked. did I mention I adore her?

and a weight update - 5.5kg on Monday. what a good porky baby.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]