Thursday, January 01, 2004

 
the cloths in use on and around my bed at 3 am the night before last: a cloth nappy for little chucks, a muslin wrap, a sarong (for me), a small muslin wrap for the ice pack for my exhaustion headache, his sheet, a couple of stretchy wraps over the cot, a blanket not in use because it's been the hottest December ever.

exhaustion is it. dh doesn't seem to understand that while I can physically run around getting the housework done, my mental state is incredibly fragile and that maybe he should cut me some slack if he finds me a bit short with him or if I don't communicate very well. hence another fight last night, well a kind of despairing exchange of words. pride and small babies just don't mix.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]