Saturday, January 31, 2004

 
a few things I've been saving to post (dh had a work crisis about 90 minutes after getting home on Friday night and I've only just got my babysitter back...)

first, that I should stop being so pleased with myself and feeling like I'm safe from miscarriage and all the rest of the infertility horrors. A. doesn't have his brother or sister yet.

second, that I've realised why there are so many funny-looking babies around. they grow up to be funny-looking people, of course.

and third, vaguely: what are those things that your parents tell you about? messages from a dream you dreamt but don't remember. as in "you used to ... snort when you pooed/chew your feet/crawl backwards," or whatever. there's a time, several years, of our lives we have no memory of. but we lived them all the same. A. now is A. when he's 40, barring any serious neurological problems. I have no conclusions about this observation, it just struck me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]