Wednesday, January 07, 2004

 
I think I'm channelling Elizabeth Hunter - someone from work I don't have much in common with (apart from a new baby) rang and wanted to visit. I rang back and said I was just so tired and had been putting other people off and snowed under with visitors - all of which is true - and we left it at that. I'm kind of proud of myself that I didn't just say "sure, come over" and then feel annoyed through the whole visit. what's the point?

today I: fed my baby. designed a Web site. I can have a life as well as a baby, I know I can. it's the most basic, hand-coded site, but it will do the job. yay me. (now to sort out the frames for the associated blog, and get some images up there...)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]