Saturday, January 03, 2004

 
last night's sleep disaster doesn't bear talking about.

OK, it does. A to sleep: 9.30
me to bed after an upsetting discussion with dh: 10.30
me to sleep: 11.30
me awake: 1.00
A awake: 2.30:
A back to sleep: 4 am
me back to sleep: 4.30
A awake: 6
prodded dh and got him to take A, then got another half hour.

the worst bit of insomnia is counting the minutes of sleep you lost. and the fact that this morning would have been ideal to grab a bike ride in the cool of the am at 6, but there was no way. (did ride new years' eve. even remembered how to do it!)

feeling: shattered.


oh, and this man? does NOT deserve to have children. idiot. I couldn't look at the photo, and had to go give A a kiss. the images it conjures up are very upsetting; don't go there if you're easily freaked out by danger to babies.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]