Monday, January 19, 2004

 
latest trick: almost, but not quite rolling: he throws his legs and bottom to the side that only his big head anchors him.

sleep report: dismal. have appt with hypotherapist, but not for another three weeks.

through my brain-dead fog this morning, as he chewed blindly on me like a baby kangaroo, I realised something; all 5.5 kilograms of him, every gram (bar a couple of drops of wind treatment), came from my body. once he was 16 cells or so on the screen in the clinic. now he's a little human. and all of it came directly from me.

(not that there's any evidence of 5.5 kg of anything coming off me: now 139 lb, 4 lb up on last week and about 3 up on what I weighed afte he was born. sigh. if I could sleep, I could stop eating bread and honey and drinking milk to help me sleep and maybe we'd get somewhere.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]