Tuesday, February 10, 2004

 
quick blog; he's in a happy playtime and I don't want to miss it.

but a) who said breastfeeding was a gentle bonding experience? it's violent. he headbuts me, then chews on me, then throws his head back and screams when he's done. that's when he's not popping off and getting sprayed top to bottom with milk.

hand progress report: now the little hands are grasping each other and he gets confused as to why he can't grasp what's right in front of him. because his hands are locked together, of course.

envy: of my cousin, whose baby is due in April and whose mother lives a 5-minute walk away. sometimes some of that village style community support would help a bit. like last night when I had to drive 40 minutes each way to the hypnotherapist's. dh even managed to get 20ml of milk into the poor tyke.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]