Monday, February 09, 2004

 
Sunday morning: my sleep-in morning. baby wakes at 7. feed baby, instruct dh to remove baby. 15 minutes later he comes in, declaring baby "hasn't burped" and intending to put baby back to bed. evict dh.

then, at exactly 8.36, the dog comes thumping down the hallway and WAKES ME in the middle of a dream. I investigate why this has happened. dh says that he "had to go to the toilet and couldn't think what else to do with the dog", apart from put him outside the childgate into my end of the house. in my disoriented state I accuse dh of trying to drive me mad with sleep deprivation.

these are the things he could have done to keep the dog (who is very unlikely to even lick the baby) away from him:
put him outside
put him in the laundry
put him in the bathroom
take him to the toilet with him
tie him up
put baby in his daycot

dh has a phd and an MBA and is a very smart man. so he's either: stupid (not), careless (?) or trying to drive me mad. which is it, do you think?

(seeing hypnotherapist tonight for the sleep thing, btw)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]