Monday, February 16, 2004

 
thank you, I'll be here all week...

unlike dh, who is now in Hong Kong. there's nothing I can do except try hard to keep up all the little tasks that I usually manage when he's around - dumb stuff like dishes and washing - I'm afraid if I get behind I'll never catch up. and I'm putting A. down for his sleeps even earlier than I otherwise would, out of fear of a crying jag at a time when I'm too tired to cope with it - another time dh would normally step in. it's somehow got to be a busy week, too, with blinds/flyscreens/shopping deliveries, visits to and fro and so on.

I should be napping now - baby class today, and one I was sorry to leave, the "ladies" are shaping up nicely as a group to chat to - meaning no decent nap for A or me this afternoon and I've just resorted to the dummy, which miraculously he took.

for six days at least, failure is not an option.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]