Tuesday, March 30, 2004

 
I hate it when I go online and there's nothing happening in the whole Internet.

but still, I'm:

waiting for action at Dawn's.

always laughing at getupgrrl's, even though I'm not Jewish and even though I don't think her infertility is a bit funny.

seeing my future at Suspenseful's, where M is a few months older than A.

and feeling great relief at Maria's

and can you tell me: should I go back to work in June for five weeks? I actually want to be in the office, being grownup, talking to people, doing stuff that makes me feel important. but I don't want to leave A. for four days a week. why can't it just be two days?

plus Hong Kong is still likely and if we have to leave in mid-June, life will be very busy just before we go.

ponder, ponder. have to decide by tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]