Wednesday, March 17, 2004

 
I've taken valerian a couple of the past few nights. yes, I know it's not proven safe. I also know it's not proven harmful and that my God I need some decent quality sleep. whether it's because I'm home again or because of that, I've been managing afternoon naps. but I suspect, only suspect, that it may be causing him to be unusually wakeful during the day - meaning said naps are interrupted after maybe 20 minutes' sleep. still, even that makes a huge difference to my state later in the day, and dh has developed a bad case of work-busyness. starting to really feel what it means to have few people I can call on for child care relief - it's basically dh or no one. though when I go to talk to work about that June stint, I may be able to ask a friend who works nearby.

went to see my favourite cousin, a year younger than me, who is due to have a baby April 1. a little boy. incredibly exciting. I was a bit lost for words when I realised she's about to go through labour, though. poor darling. starting to understand why "no one tells you how bad it is". what do you say: "you're about to suffer incredibly, exhuasting pain?" yeah, like that will help...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]