Friday, April 23, 2004

 
aargh, A. is already trashing posts!

as I was saying....


he wouldn't let me clean the country place (wouldn't be left alone or cop the vacuum noise, and I didn't want to raise the considerable dust around him), so it's still dirty. it was nice for him to see horses and open skies. not so nice for me to sleep in a separate room from him and have to trek out in the cold night to feed him.

and we won't mention that I left an esky full of food in the kitchen and had to drive 20 ks back to get it (it would have rotted and stunk the place out). did I mention I also crunched the new car into a stationary object two weeks ago? sleep deprivation sucks.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]