Friday, April 02, 2004

 
another three-feed night, another blurry day. am going to say "no" to the work in June, having faced the reality of my tiredness and the likelihood of Hong Kong, plus my reluctance to leave him.

the movies they put on at "baby sessions" all seem to be the ones I don't want to see. seriously considering hitting a "normal" session and taking the chance on having to leave. I don't think they can exclude me, discrimination law and all that. dh and I are both wistful about Lord of the Rings (though maybe for different reasons; I have a shocking crush on that Viggo boy) and I wonder about a 4pm session - early enough not to interfere with my sleep, late enough that A. may be convinced to feed through it and perhaps even sleep.

and big news: solids! he's only 4 1/2 months and I never intended to start this early, but the sleep thing is driving it, and he did seem to enjoy smearing a teaspoon of rice cereal and breastmilk across his face. I guess now I've started I have to offer it daily - I'm going to do it at the second "up" session, midmorning, or just after afternoon nap. first thing is too hard to organise, last thing at night we're all too tired and he's often too grumpy.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]