Monday, April 19, 2004

 
baby class (mothers' group) is coming along well. today we went back to the health centre for the missed "dance class" which turned out to be just wafting around with the babies to music, but fun.

each baby seems to be emerging from generic newborn-ness with its real face, and I'm finally sorting out the mums (terrible memory for faces, me)

but it's Monday afternoons, and today instead of the increasingly good daytime naps (and associated better evening put-down), the Baby From Hell has returned, called back by a 20-minute pram nap instead of a 1-2 hour solid sleep. I'm terrified of what will happen later this week when I'm up in the country by myself. but it has to happen.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]