Monday, April 05, 2004

 
I look down at him, sigh and say "I love you, but I just don't think you're my intellectual equal."
He looks up at me, gurgles and says "That's O.K., I'm gradually bringing you down to my level."

rang the sleep school today. I have to wait for a call back from a "booking nurse" to discuss what needs to happen. so I don't know if there's anything there for me. three feeds again last night. headache. shattered. baby lying in cot being neglected because I haven't the energy to speak to him. (there are good moments, btw, just at the moment not many. and he seems quite happy alone in there with 57 toys). all I'm doing is waiting for the afternoon nap in the hope that will knock this headache off.

my cousin had her baby last night. will drag myself in for a visit tomorrow. can't say no to newborn access.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]