Monday, April 26, 2004

 
yawn. why is my mothers' group midafternoon? doesn't everyone sleep then?

still, must get there. today I discovered that one woman's best friend has just got back from Hong Kong, and now have a promise of a comprehensive briefing on what I should be looking for in accommodation etc, and I also got several leads on possible house sitters. plus sympathy and the knowledge that at least a few people really do understand where I'm at - because they're there too.

have I mentioned lately how much I love my little boy?

visit from brother and SIL, sans their 3 kids yesterday. at one point they were discussing how they'd had their kids close together to maximise her maternity leave. I had to say " do you realise I know women who can't just say "so we decided to have another straight away." my brother responded "well I just have to look at (SIL) and she gets pregnant."

really, it didn't bother me. I just think they should be aware of what they're saying; and that maybe there are times when they could really cut someone with lines like that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]