Saturday, May 15, 2004

 
excitement here: my good friend has just had her second baby by planned C-section and I'm just hanging out for permission from my other good friend, her husband, to go and view the little girl. which gender I predicted, btw.

also a visit from very pregnant work colleague and her husband, whom I've also worked with. she's underwhelmed at being unexpectedly pregnant at 39. had the usual annoying story about thinking it was change of life and the dr saying "sit down". accidental pregnancy stories should not be allowed. I suppose she's allowed her ambivalence - we all have it, even the most "desperate" infertile woman, once pregnant - about the impact on her life. it's hard to remember that though, knowing how many others would crawl across broken glass to be accidentally pg at 39.

this post brought to you courtesy Jolly Jumper, and truncated courtesy mega-nappy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]