Monday, May 03, 2004

 
I think I've said this before, but I do think it's a bit sad he won't remember all these good times we're having.

went to 21 Grams this morning at the cinema that has no one at its baby sessions and lets you take your pram in. much better. of course it made me cry.

one quibble: what was all that stuff about "insemination"? clearly the chick needed IVF, not some dodgy insemination procedure. and "signed permission" is always revocable when it comes to fertility - or any medical - treatment.

the dead-children theme was of course hard to bear. I think the bit in Spanish at the end was a sort of prayer to protect our children - or so I like to think.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]