Wednesday, May 05, 2004

 
if I were to collapse on the floor with some sort of horrible affliction, do you know what that baby would do? he'd laugh at me. every time I cough or sneeze he giggles. so I don't see why convulsions and wheezing for my final breath would be any different.

a half-formed post-nap thought: that though I'm hoping he'll get a good education and have vaguely been imagining a good private school, in fact the people at my private school were mostly prats and my true friends were poofters, actors, musicians and sometime drug addicts. that I should try to see things for what they really are and him for what he really is and try to match them up properly. otoh, that my private school's academic standards and teachers were very good for me.

I'm currently avoiding getting the replacement car seat out of the car, struck by a fear that it isn't quite what the airlines require either and that I'll have to make another trek out there to swap it over AGAIN. oh well, at least I got to the shop next door that sells aqua nappies.

cousin baby report: small. fragile. mewling. lovely. only five months younger than A, too.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]