Thursday, May 20, 2004

 
quick post b/c my (*&)%$$ editor has asked for several new points in each of three interviews I've ALREADY FINISHED (ie, I have to go through the whole rigmarole again).

my cousin, who is a year older than me and was up to her fourth full IVF cycle is pregnant! I really had been sceptical of her chances - she wasn't getting many eggs and so on, though we haven't talked since her first cycle. she's 14 weeks and I surprised myself by having tears in my eyes when she told me on the phone.

that means, all going well, that me, my younger cousin on my mum's side and my older cousin on my father's, will all have had babies pretty much within the same year. happy, happy, happy, joy, joy, joy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]