Tuesday, May 04, 2004

 
two steps forward, one step back.

yesterday I Achieved. today it all unravelled.

our A. passport witness signed in the wrong box. so I had to cancel the appointment and start all over again.

the HR dept told me the wrong person to write to about extending my leave (seriously ditzy, IMHO). so now I have to start all over again there, too.

and it seems to be one of those days where things fall where they lie and stay there all day.

conducted my first interview since finishing work today. ended up in the laundry to get away from the sound of Play School, which I'd taped to distract A., despite my "only five minutes of TV, then only when we're right with him" rule. working - journalism - and small babies just don't mix. now I have maybe 30 minutes to decipher my notes and try to get a draft written - while cleaning the baby bath, doing washing and getting that HR mess sorted out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]