Wednesday, June 30, 2004

 
he's awake. I can hear his sleep monkey toy chirruping in there. there was a chance to go for a swim with a "mom" of a seven month old girl i n the building, but Good Mummy opted to make sure he got his afternoon nap. either exhaustion or the a/c noise have kept his wakeups to 2-3 a night since we got here and I'm hoping...

met my neighbour who is due next month. did the pregnancy conversation yet again. she's nice, a little in "wow I'm pregnant world". I'm getting quite interested in how differently that conversation can go with different people. she's not one for asking how the other person went in labour etc. and I felt a little world-wise at her intentions for labour, though I wish her well with her private doula etc. and she seemed a little stunned when she knocked on my door 20 minutes after we parted and she realised I'd gone to bed. we'll see how she is in a few months.

not getting much online time. lots of people expecting emails - I kind of miss the 4-line postcard - lots of unpacking and cot research to do. cots cost a mint. next stop:Ikea.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]