Sunday, June 06, 2004

 
I was woken, oh, five times last night, and fed him twice.
so why did I think it was a good idea to drive the borrowed car to a point 25 km away and then ride my bicycle home?
it was fun.it was a lovely cold sunny morning. but now, at 8.30 pm, my feet are glued to the floor. dh is preparing to nick off to HK for another 4 nights. what god do I have to appease to get A. to be good - to sleep - for a little while at least?

still putting pressure on him to choose a mum-infested, playground-equipped apartment block. I've found a place on the Web to hunt down other Hong Kong expat mums, too. so gradually I'm gaining hope that I'll find people to talk to, which is just about balancing out the dawning reality of what a big move we're making. time for a bath and a sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]