Thursday, June 17, 2004

 
so there I was at the paediatrician's, getting A. a shot. and I asked how long I could expect A. to go without a feed overnight, just to help me be strong with not feeding him at night. and the paed says breastfed babies tend to wake more often.

and I got home and was unloading the dishwasher and it sank in and I said aloud: WHAT!!!??

all those bf classes, all that "it's good for your baby". and never, not one, no single word about being psychotic with sleep deprivation by the time your baby's seven months.

Liars. cheats. we hates them.

otoh, last night was (relatively) OK. woke him at 9.30, he woke at 11, then dh took over and the little bugger (the baby!) slept until 3!!! fed again, then fed at 6 and he slept to 8.30.

and in my email this morning, hope from the baby whisperer. it nearly made me cry and I picked up the phone within 3 seconds:

"Hi,

I can help. I will have you all sleeping before you move away. Please call
me on xxxxxxx

Good luck and bye for now from (deleted)"

I didn't get through, but did you see that? she says "I CAN HELP!!"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]