Wednesday, June 16, 2004

 
you know when you meet someone and think "I hope I'm not like that?"

I got to meet the latest pregnant neighbour today and now I'm wondering how I can stop being her new best friend (apart from moving to HK for six months!!)

it was nothing in particular, she's perfectly nice really. but she stayed two hours on a first meeting, which was wearing (last night was a shocker and I'd said so) and pretty much talked about herself most of the time - for instance, she admired the house and then said "it gives us a nice view". I dunno, I just didn't get much out of it. if she wants to be so self-centred, shouldn't she just get a blog?

oh, and she said "we weren't planning to get pregnant, just slack really."

grrr.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]