Tuesday, July 13, 2004

 
dh is away, in Singapore. that is where head office is. he's talking to them about expanding the current project to cover head office and the Philipines.

how am I going to explain to him that I won't do it? Hong Kong for six months is one thing. Singapore and possibly Manila for similar periods is something else again. I love Melbourne. I love my friends. I love all that amorphous lifestyle stuff that Australia offers. even what I'm doing now is so far from my mental image of what A's second six months would be like. I want his playmates, my cousins, my Mum. and next year we should be trying for #2 (the frosties are in Melbourne), let alone being pregnant in Singapore! no. nup. in the nicest possible way: hell no.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]