Sunday, July 04, 2004

 
the Ikea trip also held a new lesson for me: HK people may adore white babies, but they don't approve of crying ones. A got sooky, so I put his wrap over the pram - standard "go to sleep" procedure - and he whipped up a crying storm. I suspect he can't sleep in the semi-reclined position of the smaller stroller. anyway, the looks I got! like I was torturing him. maybe Asian babies are more placid - I have heard that - but surely they cry sometimes? and it took all my strength to leave him covered in the attempt at sleep rather than uncover him, which would have stopped him crying but kept him awake. and I really want him to be able to nap in the pram when he's out, for both our sakes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]