Sunday, July 04, 2004

 
outside, 150,000 (approx) Indonesian and Filipino "helpers" are thronging Causeway Bay. and I'm hiding inside behind closed drapes while A. sleeps.

this morning I declined a free trip to Macau and went to Ikea insted. well, I'm tired!

the cots were useless-no drop sides for a start. so it looks like either the mega-expensive version from Times Square or a mini-cot from Sogo, and we'll take the chance of A. outgrowing it.

I did however, get several fine items to set up a proper baby room - playmat, toy net, cheap cushions for him to fall on. we'll be here six months, I may as well get used to it.

but will I ever be able to look at Ikea product names again without snorting?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]