Wednesday, July 14, 2004

 
there's a discussion on my internet board at the moment about donor embies. and the more I think of it, the less I want to let them expire or go to research. if we have any left over at all after #2, I know I'd want them to be used by potential parents. 18 years later they could resurface as people. A and #2 would be affected. but apparently there's a 3-year wait for recipient couples. and it's just not right not to help them. plus, I secretly think A. is very high-quality and they'd be darn lucky to get one like him!

but so many issues - telling the rest of the family, for instance? I don't think it would be necessary - it's no big deal even if cousins marry here and their "cousins" would be 20-40 years older than them. our parents would be 80-ish by the time any children were 18. that only leaves us, A and #2 to think about.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]