Sunday, July 18, 2004

 
yerk. oh how I missed my period: the pmt, the bloating, the headaches.

we're developing a good routine now: get out of the house in the morning while the housekeeper spends about an hour washing a few dishes, making one bed, folding towels and vacuuming 1000sq m. we either go shopping at the market nearby, or - now that I've found my good mothers' group - we'll go to that or visiting.

then home time between about 12-4, for lunch, naps, Mummy's Internet time and another feed, then out into Hong Kong for admiration of the baby, more shopping, maybe a late afternoon nap, maybe not.

still, it is not as nice as home. so I am going to Melbourne, alone, with the baby (this is not a contradictory statement) in late August just after the in-laws do their visit (actually before they go, but I couldn't shift it by two weeks for them). there I will have a frantic round of visits, drs, dentists etc. if we were here for years I'd get all those locally. but it just doesn't seem worth the effort. and I miss my friends, my dog, my friends' kids, my Mum.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]