Thursday, August 19, 2004

 
an evil site has taken over my url: babybaby.blogspot.com is autoredirecting to sparclinux.org, owned by a domain name mob based in New Orleans. We hates them, yes we does, and we have complained to the gods at Blogger. until they fix it, I guess no one's out there.

but did that ever stop me?

15 years ago or so I played on a lawn with four or five Malamute puppies belonging to a friend of mine. I have always remembered the warmth and happiness of being climbed over by such enthusiastic, warm, cuddly bundles. today I got that feeling again, romping with A.

:))

meanwhile, I'm concerned about suspenseful and waiting to hear that she'll be OK.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]