Monday, August 30, 2004

 
yet another advantage of having an anonymous blog - you get to vent, without your husband finding out, about the fact that last night you brought the sleeping baby in and forgot to close the door of the new car. and it rained. oh, how it rained.

the carpet may never be the same. but I hope he won't notice. first I trashed the spoiler, now this. new cars and me? not meant to be.

disadvantage of keeping baby on HK time: I'm gradually shifting to Melbourne time, meaning I've been up since 7.30 (5.30HK) am, and will need a nap by 1, but he won't go down for the afternoon until 2.30 at the best. so much of this mothering caper is about fine-tuning routines.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]