Monday, September 13, 2004

 
for some reason I've been thinking about the birth again. I realised that in memory, I seem like Alice, with a very long way between my head and my abdomen. that my image of the first time I saw A is not from a distance of maybe 2 metres (as it was), but across a room.

his latest cutenesses: the wild swinging of his bottom as he crawls. holding his arms above his head when he's pleased with something. waving - but now with his index finger in the air, pointing at the sky, or maybe the person he's waving at, who knows.

the birthday party theme has moved from clown to Chinese, on account of the harvest moon decorations currently in the shops - lanterns and so on. my only worry is how I'm going to make a cake in the shape of a dragon. I could go for his Chinese birth sign, but a goat would be just as hard, and sillier.

big sleep for him this morning. I wish I knew when they were coming so I could sit down and do something useful with the time. now I want him to wake up because afternoon nap will be commensurately delayed.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]