Tuesday, September 07, 2004

 
it's raining. our flight leaves in 3 hours. A. is asleep, I'm all packed, except for his alarm, which I'll squeeze into the suitcase after I wake him. I really don't want to go back. not to crowded streets, filthy air, people who can only half understand what I'm saying, taxis everywhere instead of walking and pushbiking, no dog, no organic food, the small apartment, the limited choice of friends - need I go on? Hong Kong is a perfectly fine place. But coming back here has been wonderful, I feel ready to get on with the house and my various projects (especially in the hope I'll be pregnant again next year). If I stay until Feb, that's six more months - it's two months until our next visit. I so don't want to get on that plane. But I will.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]