Friday, October 29, 2004

 
chez miscarriage is asking for good thoughts for Cecily, whom I don't know. I can't bring myself to even go to the blog - after last night's TV trauma I am ready for some happier news. like seeing my cousin's new baby tomorrow. which isn't to say that what passes for prayers with me aren't going Cecily's way.


a friend brought around her kids and one of their friends tonight - two 11 year olds and a nine-year-old. A loved it. he was at the centre of an adoring circle, and repaid them with a fine exhibition of "walking" behind his rolly horse. he's getting so fast at it.

his teeth are like buses: for four months I waited for his third tooth to appear. On Wednesday, there it was - one of the bottom teeth, instead of a top one as was supposed to be next. the very next day (after a midnight scream/panadol) a top one was through too. today another top one is almost there. so far, breastfeeding is continuing. he knows what's good for him.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]