Sunday, October 10, 2004

 
if one has to have a ^&%$# crashing headache with an 11-month-old baby in the house, best it be on a Sunday when Daddy is available to take a lot of the work off one's hands.

horrible dreams last night. not to even be recorded here. followed by a first nap in which I was wandering around a complex city, knowing I was dreaming, and forcing myself to wake up because A. had been asleep for hours and I had to find him and check on him. a weird lucid dream - I would force my eyelids open and see the same scene in front of me, only brighter.

for no reason at all I've just remembered a night when I was downregging and out with my two friends and for much of the night they discussed their respective kids. I miss them, but I think I am more in need of my "new baby" friends right now. and wasn't that just a teensy bit, well, insensitive when I was on my first IVF cycle? then again, neither of them is top of the class in empathy - one just isn't, the other thinks she is but really just makes annoying projections of what I "must" be feeling. yes, I love them both.

HK note: the fruit here is awful. first thing back in Australia, I'm off to the market to get a huge box of yummy apples or whatever's in season.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]