Thursday, October 28, 2004

 
there I was about to have a bath before watching Kath and Kim and I saw an image of an ultrasound on the TV. so I sat down to watch a 1/2 hour program on premature babies - one in particular - and the possible causes.

it's so awful. I don't know whether I should have let myself watch it. the baby featured was obviously in such pain, so confused at what was supposed to be its life (born at 22 weeks to a mother who didn't even know she was pregnant.) Please God protect me and mine from such a thing. and of course, as I knew would happen, the baby didn't survive.

and a possible cause posited? gum disease. really. apparently there are toxins produced in the mouth that can affect the uterus. clean your teeth, girls.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]