Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 
google anzwers on recurrence - full of useful links. I was thinking of hiring a med student to look up the literature on bc during/post pregnancy. maybe I could start with a google q.

looking at this answer, I'm even surer that I may have inherited this from my dad's mother, who died at ?68? of breast cancer. my uncle also had prostate cancer and the two may be related (the cancers, not the mother and son!). and if I have the gene, pg can be a higher risk. it's also interesting that it looks like a cancer may take several years to really develop to a detectable level. but this one came on fast, assuming my ob/gyn really did that check properly in January. who knows. all I can do is go on my diet and take my drugs.


some more research with leads on the pg question - it may even help (although overall survival rates are still depressing!)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]