Tuesday, November 23, 2004

 
got through this day OK. it was a little strange seeing the baby as a "visitor" instead of my little responsibility. I made sure I fed him dinner tonight, though. he, dh, Dad and I went across to the park and we watched him crawl around on the grass in the sunshine. which is the sort of thing I wanted to come back to Melbourne for. just not like this.

we get our news tomorrow. hopefully not The Information, as Amis puts it.

the more I read and think, the less likely it is that I'll be able to safely carry another baby. I was so confident that it worried me. and rightly so, it seems. a gestational surrogate is a possibility, I suppose, but I haven't even broached it with dh yet, and the laws here are funny about that kind of thing - if I could find such a woman.

someone on a bulletin board I was on said she and her dh had decided that her baby needed its Mom more than they needed another child. which is what it comes down to, if there's a real risk that being pg could resurrect this thing that I'm telling myself I've cleared from my body.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]