Sunday, November 28, 2004

 
had my first unhelpful set of questions from an old friend today. I never see her any more - she lives o/s - but on hearing the news she emailed me saying "do you have cancer in your family? what's your diet?", etc.

I am simply not replying.

can't believe that this time tomorrow I will not have my right breast.

can't believe the figures I'm reading in my b.c. book, either.

things are not looking great on the second baby front as well. dh does have a say, after all.

surely it can only get better from here? (yes, I know only too well it doesn't necessarily follow. and that once one bad thing has happened, it's difficult to pretend others won't happen too.)

the baby is happy, well fed and healthy. and he loves me as much as ever. tonight I gave him a big hug, just held him and breathed his smell. it tickled his ear and he laughed.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]